Follow Blinkered_Simon on Twitter

Wednesday 25 May 2011

The Battle of Good Versus Evil


You will see from my profile or from the Twitter thingy over there > that my name is Simon. I wasn't that keen on it at school (Simon the Pieman! Simon Templar! Simon Smith and his Amazing Fucking Dancing Fucking Bear! etc.), but I've come to accept it more in later years.

I'm mindful however that there are people in the public eye that share my name, who are responsible for some pretty terrible things. So in order to keep the cosmic balance of the universe, I feel I need to demonstrate that for every Evil Simon there is a Good Simon. This I will do in a series of short posts, starting below.  

A bit random, perhaps. You don't get this kind of shit from your mate Baz on Facebook do you?


Good Simon No.1
Simon Wiesenthal

Simon Wiesenthal
By Horego (Own work) [GFDL
(www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html)
 
A survivor of the Nazi death camps, Simon Wiesenthal dedicated his life to documenting the crimes of the Holocaust and to hunting down the perpetrators still at large. "When history looks back," Wiesenthal explained, "I want people to know the Nazis weren’t able to kill millions of people and get away with it." His work stands as a reminder and a warning for future generations.




Evil Simon No.1
Simon Cowell

File:Simon Cowell.jpg
Wiki edit Jonny at en.wikipedia [GFDL
(www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html)
 
The Dark Lord himself. A simple list of his "achievements" should suffice:

Sharon Osbourne; Leona Lewis; Jedward; making mentally ill people a laughing stock; telling people how to vote on election day; not knowing a decent song if it slapped him in the face; making kids more interested in Karaoke than being in a band; fucking street dance.

Here is how I like to think of him.



***STOP PRESS***
And now he's sacked our Cheryl - Britain's sweetheart. The evil bastard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your intelligent and witty comments here (or just call me a knob)