Follow Blinkered_Simon on Twitter

Saturday 2 July 2011

Things I Have Learned This Week



IT'S WHAT HE WOULD HAVE WANTED - POSSIBLY


1. Wills and Kate have been going down a storm in Canada. Hardly surprising really, as the Canucks are somewhat starved of entertainment. The last Brits to tour there were these guys >






 
2. How times change. The greatest weapon of the anti-establishment movement these days is Photoshop. I for one am glad, if it means I get one of these.

3. The news that Thomson Airways will be using old chip fat to power its flights means changes to their planes' livery:
I WAS RUSHED OK?

4. After the "right-on" politics of Glastonbury last week, the Ku Klux Klan are out in force at Kent's Hop Farm Festival:


5.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your intelligent and witty comments here (or just call me a knob)