Follow Blinkered_Simon on Twitter

Saturday 23 July 2011

Things I Have Learned This Week

1. This appeared on the BBC website for a short while the other day (thanks to  @timallenphoto on Twitter). 

That was quickly corrected, but today there is this:

Bit of a theme emerging there I think.

2. A small-time comedian bungled an attempt to hit Rupert Murdoch with a custard pie. Here, a veteran pundit gives his two-penneth:



3. Tweet of the week - this week from Peter Serafinowicz:


_______________________________________________________________________________

This weekly update normally has 5 different items which are at least meant to be humorous, but I struggled this far against the awful backdrop of what happened yesterday in Norway, and now comes the news about  Amy Winehouse. I'm all out of silly jokes (temporarily), so here is Amy at her best. For what it's worth I preferred her first album to Back to Black. Rest in peace love.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your intelligent and witty comments here (or just call me a knob)