Follow Blinkered_Simon on Twitter

Saturday 3 September 2011

Things I Have Learned This Week ... Sort Of


Crushing news, Dear Reader

I have decided to give the weekly "Things I Have Learned This Week" feature a rest for a while. No need to be too heartbroken though - the same kind of satirical (some say stupid) stuff will still be sprinkled into the site like salt on an open wound, as and when the mood strikes.

The main reason is to free up time at the weekends to write more posts containing the big words I have memorised from following Stephen Fry on Twitter. Okay that's a lie. I don't follow Stephen Fry, but I do want to be able to write more varied pieces, and the weekend is the main time when I am able to write.

Having last night seen the astoundingly bad Red or Black on ITV1 (the new TV brainchild of Simon Cowell), I couldn't resist this 'tribute' to the hapless presenters, Ant and Dec...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your intelligent and witty comments here (or just call me a knob)